Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Getting Refund from eBay Seller for WM8650 Tablet

I sent a message to the eBay seller asking him for a full money back refund for the WonderMedia WM8650 tablet (aka ePad, SuperPad, Flytouch) that he had sold to me with the fake Android 2.2 operating system:

Hi. Now it is not even powering on just the color of power light changes the screen doesn't turn on. Please confirm your shipping address I want to return this item and get my full money back. The item is not in original condition I tried to use it and it just stopped working, but I have not opened it or anything all the hardware is still in original condition maybe some problem with the software. So since item was not as described I can give you 2 options:

Option 1: I return the item and you give me full refund including the cost for return shipping. Refund will be $86 ($72 sale price + $14 for return shipping).

Option 2: You can only refund me sale price or do something else, but then I will leave negative eBay feedback for you saying "item was not as described." I'm sorry but this is the truth! Only way to stop my negative feedback is to give me $86 refund so I know you have not wasted my money.

Please reply soon with your shipping address so I can return the item quickly. Thank you.


The next reply from the eBay seller actually made me happy, because I thought at least I’d get my money back:

Hi, I got your idea but could you take a video of you using the tablet PC? If it is really bad we can accept your idea, we can refund you the price+shipping fee when we get the item.

Is this ok? Really hope we can solve for you very soon and if you have the telephone I can call you. Keep me informed.


I provided the seller with my telephone number, but little did I know that he would disappear for over a week!

<-- Previous post: WM8650 ROM Upload “Fails All the Time” says eBay Seller
Next post -->: Getting WM8650 Tablet Replaced

Read full: An eBay Buyer’s True Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your personal views? Make a comment to share them with the world!